Local Roof Repair in Suwanee, GA
Signs You Need a Roof Repair:
- There’s an odd smell coming from your roof
- You notice missing or curled shingles
- There are dark spots on your ceiling or walls
- There’s excessive vegetation growth on your roof
- Animals keep getting into your attic
- Your energy bill spiked unexpectedly
- You notice a draft
- You can see patches of sunlight through your roof
- Your roof is 20+ years old
- There’s discoloration between your shingles
- The caulk around your windows and chimney is coming loose or is dry
If any of these signs seem familiar, contact us for a roof repair in Suwanee, GA. We’ll get your roof back to protecting your home in no time!
New Roofs – Curb Appeal for Your Home
A new roof can make your home look like it was just built, even if it’s an older house! When selling your house, it’s always important to consider your roof. A new roof can dramatically increase how your house sells.
How Does Roof Insurance Work?
A question we get asked a lot is, “Will my insurance company cover this?”. This will, of course, depend on your insurance coverage.
Typically, insurance companies will cover repairs or replacements that are caused by external forces—weather, fire, and things like that. They usually won’t cover repairs or replacements that result from neglect.
That’s why regular maintenance is so important! Your insurance company is more likely to cover an issue if you can prove your roof was in good shape before it happened.
Frequently Asked Questions About Roofs
Contact Us for Roof Repair in Suwanee, GA
Our roofing contractors are ready to get your roof fixed, so schedule an appointment for roof repair in Suwanee, GA today!